Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Back!

After taking a sabbatical from my blog--I am back. After finishing and releasing my newest book Embraced by the Father and speaking at six weekend retreats this spring, I needed to take some time away from writing and speaking.

Here's a snapshot of my summer. I brought my granddaughter, Emily, for a week's stay in Las Vegas. She's 4 and said, "Vegas sure is hot." I went to Brianna's 3rd birthday party in Minnesota -- jump house and the whole works. And I tried to watch my grandson Michael as much as I could since he is starting preschool this fall. I am going to miss having my "little boy blue" around.

Mark and I took a weekend trip to Laguna, California. We so needed it. It was fun to reconnect, soak up the sun and eat fabulous food. Can I say, "Creme Brulee Oatmeal"? So yummy that I tried to make it when I came home--didn't taste the same somehow. :)

There are a lot of exciting things happening around Proverbs 31 Ministries and my life. I am ready to be writing and speaking again. We had a marvelous She Speaks! Conference and it jazzed me. So stay tuned for what's next.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've missed your writings, and are glad you're now refreshed and "ready to roll"!

Blessings to you...