I need advice. I feel like I have about a million words to write. Here's a breakdown.
- Contracted for a new Bible study--due June 1st.
- Speaking notes for 6 weekend retreats for this spring
- 2 Proverbs 31 devotionals due the 15th of each month
- About 10 various magazine articles
- 3 book proposals that are cooking in my thoughts
- My daily blog--obviously, this is one of the writing projects that flounders.
Unfortunately, for me I tend to get overwelmed and then just want to sit and stare slack-jawed at my computer. Or I get a bit snarky over everything and my poor husband takes the brunt of it. (Sorry, sweetheart). Really, if I could just have a good crying jag I would probably feel so much better, but I am not much of cry baby.
As far as my blog, I have files and files of things I want to and need to blog about. But I always think I will do this after supper tonight, but then I am too stinkin' tired.
What's a writer to do? I need some advice!