Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Monday Minutiae

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the Scheppmann house. This weekend was a wonderful time with family and lots of turkey. I am actually sick of turkey and that is amazing for me. My husband and I decided we couldn't stand one more bite and ordered chicken wings and pizza last night as we decorated the Christmas tree. I only broke one glass ornament which my dogs wanted to eat.

Here's what I have accomplished before the 1st day of December.



Tree up and trimmed



4 batches of carmel corn made



3/4 of my shopping done



1/8 of my presents wrapped. I really dislike this job and am so thankful for gift bags!


All my revisions for Embraced by the Father back to New Hope Publishers

1 wrenched back

Yup, my lower back hurts. Don't ask me how I did it. Mark and I were putting fresh sheets on the bed and I was standing there watching him do it. :) Then all of sudden I felt a tweak in my lower back. (I do not have a bad back at all, well, at least I didn't.) It stills feels a little tender and I am babying it today. Honestly, I wasn't even moving. Weird!

Tomorrow's hot topic is the Minnesota Vikings. Don't change that channel.

Keeping the Heart-Print Faith,


1 comment:

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

Ok,I am officially jealous. Not one Christmas decoration out yet!

As for your back, my husband is a chiropractor & I work in our office. I'm not surprised that your "wrench" came out of nowhere. It's more common than you think. Usually there's a silent misalignment waiting to be pushed a little too far. I'd love to share some helpful tips if you need them.