Friday, September 25, 2009

Minnesota Fun

Hi, my name is Steph and today I am writing on Susanne's behalf, as she is busy at the D6 Conference in Dallas this week (with no internet!) I am Susanne's assistant, but more importantly, her "daughter-in-love!" Today I thought I would give you a glimpse of grandma Susanne.

Susanne lives in Las Vegas, but lucky for us she visits often (we live in Minnesota.) Here she is reading a book to her grandchildren, with her 3 dogs at her side. It can't get much better than that for grandma!


Susanne has two boys -- one of them is a Cowboys fan and the other a Raiders fan. As you can see, the guys have passed that down to their kids. Here is my daughter Bri and her cousin Michael. They are only 2 months apart and the cutest things you've ever seen together. Ok, maybe I'm a little biased. I know grandma is, too!


What would a trip to Minnesota be without a trip to "The Great Minnesota Get-Together" -- the State Fair. This might've been the highlight of our time together; we had a blast. Here was Susanne's favorite food at the fair -- cheese curds!

Here is grandma with our other daughter, Emily Susanne.
Thanks for joining me today! Susanne will be back next week on The Writer's Porch!

Steph

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great post from you gals!

Lynn Cowell said...

I loved this! Some of those cuties look like Susanne! Thanks for sharing.
Lynn

Suziwollman said...

I could have stayed right here for hours reading about my friend and mentor, Suzanne. It's so much fun getting to know her. I wish I had registered for the D6, because I live in Dallas and would have loved to meet her in person. I'm always hungry for her next article. Thanks for sharing, and be sure to tell her that I thought you did a great job!

rytaran said...

please consider the newly released true novel by Eloquent Books entitled Euclid Avenue, Our scars mean something. it is the first in a series of three true life novels. the press release can be seen at eloquentbooks.com/euclidavenue.html. the book is also available at barnes & noble, books & co, books-a-million, borders, select hallmark book stores and amazon.com