Sunday, June 28, 2009

Writing and Wildlife

Last week I took some time away for a bit of writing. Now, I will admit I didn't get a ton of writing done, but I sure had a great time watching the wildlife from the window.









To the right is a raccoon stealing some birdseed. Then she turned to look at me. (I could tell it was a "she"
because she wasn't wearing a nursing bra. )

A squirrel, finches, quail, hummingbird and wild flowers. There's nothing like nature to bring out the writing muse.













Hey, remember I live in Las Vegas. (The wildlife here is much different than this--smile! )

I love God's beautiful world.
Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5.

No comments: