Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friendships--Priceless

The last few days I have had treasured moments with some of my favorite people, my girlfriends. I sipped coffee with a friend who makes me laugh like no one else. I shared with one of my dearest friends heart-to-heart the struggles of life.



Then tonight I went to my small group that consists of seven girlfriends. We ate, laughed, studied and prayed together--absolutely priceless.


I have given some thought to what I treasure in my friends. Number one is authenticity and number two is a great sense of humor. I need all the laughter I can get in my life. Tonight at Bible study, somehow we got off on the topic of doing kegel exercises. (If you are not sure what those are, do a Google search.) :) We laughed our heads off.

I would not trade my friendships for anything. They are a gift from God.

Psalms 126:2-3 (MSG) "We laughed, we sang, we couldn't believe our good fortune. We were the talk of the nations— 'God was wonderful to them!' God was wonderful to us; we are one happy people."


No comments: