Friday, January 30, 2009

Facebook--25 Random Things.

Fun on Facebook! 25 Random Things about myself as found on Facebook.


1. I am addicted to my i-pod and i-phone.
2. Fried eggs make me gag.
3. Three kids, three grandchildren, three dogs, one husband.
4. I am an author of four books.
5. I also have enough book rejections to wallpaper my home.
6. I like to take four hour bubble baths.
7. I do not have a middle name.
8. Sad to say, I slept through the tour of Cana where Jesus turned the water into wine.
9. With both my pregnancies, my feet grew ½ size and stayed that way.
10. I adore music by Billie Holliday.
11. I once bought a car on a credit card.
12. My mother, my father, and my mother-in-law all passed away on August 11th of different years.
13. I have had the same dentist for 30 years.
14. Decongestants make my skin peel for days.
15. I have requested to be the official librarian in heaven.
16. My son, Jeremy, was born in Okinawa, Japan.
17. I make delicious Oreo cheesecake.
18. There is a family of raccoons who visit me when I am in Utah.
19. I love my daughter-in-laws’ moms.
20. I once walked 18 miles in a March of Dimes fund raiser.
21. I flunked out of Girls Scouts, guitar lessons, dance lessons, and knitting lessons.
22. I wear one contact lens.
23. In high school my best friend and I would get “depressed” for fun.
24. I watch rodeo and bull riding. I should live in Colorado.
25. My favorite footwear is cowboy boots.


2 comments:

Jerralea said...

Very interesting random facts! I just did the 100 Things About Me Blog Post, and it was really hard to come up with things about myself.

Now about those 4 hour bubble baths ... I assume you keep adding hot water???

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Especially #12--that's really strange. Can I be your assistant librarian? That would be so cool!