Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time Flies




My how times flies by. It's been almost a month since I wrote. I think my life has calmed down enough that I can write be faithful in my posts.

Here's what has happened since November. A dear friend of mine lost a son in a violent murder. Her eighteen year old son, was in the wrong place at the wrong time. My friend belongs to the same small group as I do and we have grieved with her as if it were our own child. Sadly, this same friend lost another son to cancer a little over two years ago. My heartaches for her.

On a happier note, I flew my son and daughter-in-love with their two baby girls into Salt Lake City to visit my mom. My mother has MS and had not seen her two great-grandchildren, yet. We surprised her. (Almost gave her a heart attack!) It was a wonderful four days, until I was to take my son and his family to the Salt Lake City airport. The airport was closed, because of a blizzard.

We debated what to do and then decided to head for my home in Las Vegas. So to make a long story short, we arrived eight hours later. They stayed here for three more days. So, I had all my grandchildren here, Emily, Brianna and Michael. What a joy! Tiring, but fun, fun, and more fun.

Until next time,

Susanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. Thank you! for sharing