Friday, February 2, 2007

Our Valentine

February brings cold weather...
but warm hearts.


I pray this finds each of you warm and toasty with the love of Jesus filling your hearts to overflowing.

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, the signs of “love” are everywhere. Let’s remember in this symbolic month of romance that only Jesus Christ can fill our heart’s desire for love. Jesus said, “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.” (John 15:9). So no matter whether we are single or married, let’s remain in His love.

Jesus desires to become our Prince, our Valentine, riding in on His white horse for us. Visualize this image of Christ.

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. . . His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God . . . On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of kings and lord of lords (Rev. 19:11-16).


He is our eternal Valentine! Doesn’t it warm your heart?

Let’s run to Jesus,

No comments: